Shaw Guild Members who volunteer in various activities use our web-based tool, My Volunteer Page.
The tool is easy to use, is accessed on a website – you do not need to download software – and will make it simple for you to view and sign up for opportunities that suit your schedule. It is also accessible from any Internet-connected mobile device: computer, laptop, iPad and smartphone.
Don’t be concerned if you are not comfortable using the internet: support is available and no one will be left out from volunteering opportunities!
Steps to access and use My Volunteer Page:
- You must be a paid member of the Shaw Guild, and have attended the Guild Orientation meeting.
- A link will be emailed to you to set up your profile in the tool.
- As opportunities become available, you will receive a notice via email to go into the tool to sign up.
- When you have signed up for specific opportunities, an administrator may assign you to one or more of these, depending on demand.
- Hands-on in-person training is available. You MUST register in MVP prior to attending training.
A handy guide to getting started is available here My Volunteer Page – Hints & Tips
Kim Mustill is available to assist anyone who needs help with the tool and will let you know about upcoming MVP training sessions.
Note: For additional information about the tool, please go to the Better Impact Site Guide.
View & Sign-up for Opportunities:
Playing This Week
Other opportunities as they become available